‘ Social media ‘ is a term that has gained attention and popularity over the past few years. But what is it and how it can benefit your business? The media are communication vehicles. Traditional media, such as TV, NewsPapers and Radio formats are a one-way communication formats that Publisher’s reader, listener or viewer. The social concerns of the public and how he organized and forming Communities of interacting with people. Social media is a social media formats, two-way connection when publishers, readers, listeners, and viewers will be able to contribute to all of the specific form of the mutual interests of the conversation and the communities.
Social media has been enabled for the so-called ‘ Web 2.0 ‘ technologies that have surfaced around 2002-5 in order to facilitate multi-participant communication, dissemination of information, interaction, collaboration, communities, and user or user generated content (media) on the World Wide Web. It includes the capability of blogs online chat, social networking, online communities, social bookmarking, wikis, forums, video sharing, photos, podcasts, virtual worlds, social news, etc.
So it follows that the ‘ Social Media Marketing ‘ is a social media capabilities for marketing purposes. Not quite-traditional forms of trade are not directly translated, or work in this new environment. Traditional marketing you are materials and production campaigns for your clients and prospects. Social media marketing you are engaged in communicating with your clients and prospects. You can use the social media capabilities to their customers and prospects in the same ways to do so, and you are communicating with you with the rules laid down by the community. This is the big difference. Social media marketing can be very powerful and successful, if used correctly and appreciated. On the contrary, you can cause yourself a lot of pain if he turned to incorrectly or are ignored.
Think about social media marketing as social impact through various communication tools,social influencers, online communities, public relations, customer service, and so on. the Top 5 tools are Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, Twitter, and YouTube’s ‘. Here are a few of the many ways to use social media marketing to your business:
- The impact of your business/products/services/solutions-the number one benefit is to get more exposure to more people in more ways.
- Improve your business/products/services/solutions to the visibility on the Internet-the second major benefit is to increase traffic to your Web site and other online properties.
- Generate more sales leads-the third biggest benefit is the search engine ranking improvement, which allows more people to find your business, when they’re looking for products/services/solutions like yours.
- Increase customer loyalty for monitoring and participating in conversations about your business/products/services/solutions. Gain insights from communities of interest your business/products/services/solutions to participate in discussions and get first-hand information about what the customer wants.
- Build your brand and the authority, by using his experience to educate and help people in their Communities of interest.
Although social media marketing direct costs are very affordable, time needs are important and need constant attention.
If you have any doubt, consider these statistics from several research-73% of active Internet users read blogs, 57% have joined a social network, 83% watch videos, 39% subscribe to the RSS feed, and time magazine, social networking sites are more popular than porn sites. If you do not have to do social media marketing, you are not using the full potential of the Internet.
Author: Ashish Kumar