I have recieved an email from Google Partners, Introducing Personalized Certificates and Public Profiles on Google Partners.
Here’s how it works:
To view the HTML version of your certificate:
- Sign in to your Google Partners account at http://www.google.com/partners
- Click the ‘My profile’ link in the ‘Overview’ section.
- If you’re AdWords certified, click the ‘AdWords Certified’ link to open a printable, HTML version of your certificate.
- You can print the certificate or save it to your desktop to share with potential clients.
To share your Google Partners public profile:
- Select the ‘My Profile’ page link from the menu.
- Visit the ‘Public Profile’ section of this page. By default, your public profile page is visible only to you.
- To make your profile visible to others, click the ‘Share with’ drop-down menu and select ‘Public.’
- You can now click the ‘View Profile’ link and begin sharing your page with anyone.
- If you’re signed in to your Partners account, your profile’s visibility status will appear at the top of the page. You may always change it from public back to private.